Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Things Escape My Understanding

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100428/us_nm/us_usa_court_cross;_ylt=AqxZqj1AvZQEc_ecrIcwmBSyFz4D;_ylu=X3oDMTJvaGFob21qBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTAwNDI4L3VzX3VzYV9jb3VydF9jcm9zcwRwb3MDMTcEc2VjA3luX2FydGljbGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNzdXByZW1lY291cnQ-

I don't care what religion you are, if you have any at all (I won't go into my own feelings on theological matters), but that this even came before the Supreme Court baffles me.

Who cares if someone put up a cross honoring Veterans. All the power to 'em.

I personally see a contradiction in putting up a symbol of the 'Prince of Peace' to "honor" those who lived their lives by the sword (or gun, more correctly). But it's none of my business.

If it's on tax-paid property, I'd understand. But this PC crap is just getting out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment